It’s World Suicide Prevention Day and Trevor staff agrees: It’s brave to #AskForHelp today and every day.
Download your own sign for a selfie here. Then upload it using #AskForHelp!
Check out OktoAsk.org for more.
Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Too many are lost because they can’t, won’t, or don’t ask for help. Whatever the reason, it needs to end. It’s time we stopped losing people who can be helped. No one is alone, truly.
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
Seriously. I needs to be entertained. I mean, I’m about to pass out in a minute here because I really didn’t sleep at all last night, but when I wake up in the morning, I’ll require heavy amounts of entertainment. And nothing entertains better than being asked random questions by people I don’t know and deciding whether or not to tell the truth or even answer the question. Seriously, I’ll take any question. I might not answer a really crude one, but I might answer an embarrassing one. So ask away!
Give unto me.
Perfect post is perfect.